Discover the magical Lapland in the northernmost ski resort of Europe! Visit the Santa Claus village in Rovaniemi, a reindeer farm hosted by Sami people, the beautiful Arctic landscape and if you are lucky, the Northern lights! There is a variety of winter sports you can try – snowshoes, skiing, husky sledding, snowmobile driving, swimming in the Arctic Ocean – and all this with student discounted prices! The group will accommodate in atmospheric cottages on the slope of the Kaunispää-mountain, which is a perfect place for spotting the Aurora Borealis!
Prices from 325 €/person
Registration link: bit.ly/1NkV7sn
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/561894830677141/
Package price includes:
● A round trip by bus to Rovaniemi & Saariselkä from chosen departure place
● Accommodation in 3-14 person cabins with sauna 4 nights
● Visit of the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
● Visit of the world famous Kemi Snowcastle
● Tour guide services in the destination
Package price does not include:
● Catering, meals, breakfasts
● Bed linen (can be rented in Saariselkä for 15€/trip)
● Extra activities as described in the itinerary (can be booked online until 7 days before departure)
This tour is guided in English
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via
Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours MonFri 10.0017.00.
- Everyone is invited.